Comfortable just like home.
209 ft2 (19.4 m2) room is situated, like a nest, on the second floor of a brand new bungalow, with a luxurious king bed with premium bedding. The room features sloped ceilings and unique floor plan, which brings some uniqueness to your stay! The room features warm and welcoming furniture, views of the mountains and a quiet setting. This private bedroom includes a full 3 piece en-suite, sitting table for private dining, balcony and chairs for mountain views. Maybe you will catch a chickadee or two in the morning!
Air Conditioning, Alarm clock, Bath or Shower, Coffee machine, Free WiFi, Hairdryer, iPod dock, Minibar, Towels, Wake-up service, CD Player, Mini bar, Curling Iron, bathroom amenities & hygiene supplies, Hot Tub (with privacy), Pool Table
Our bed & breakfast was part of our design! We want our guests to have the feeling of home, your own nest to which you can experience the magic of British Columbia’s renowned Fraser Valley.
The Fraser Valley is a sought after spot from tourists all over the world due to its breathtaking mountain, endless activities, lakes and the ocean, all within an hour drive of each other. It is also a hub for fishing and many hiking trails.
- 24 hour wake-up call service
- Laundry and express laundry service available
- Books and magazines for your enjoyment
- Breakfast and appy room service
- Mini Bar
* For an extra charge, the following services are available:
- Pick up and return from Vancouver Airport. $85.00 one way, $160.00 return.
- Laundry Service available including ironing $3.50 per load.
- Appies are included in our Premium Breakfast booking option